5.05.2009

Welcome to Washington Eminent Domain Lawyer

Welcome to Washington Eminent Domain Lawyer, the official eminent domain, condemnation, and relocation assistance blog of CMS Law Firm LLC. We have created this blog for several reasons, the first of which is to allow you, hopefully a potential client, to get to know us, someone who can help you deal with your pending Washington State or Seattle area eminent domain case.

I say Seattle area because I don't work exclusively in Seattle (although my office is located there). We are also available in cities like Everett, Tacoma, Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Federal Way, Bothell, Lake City, Lynnwood, Woodinville, Kent, Auburn, along with King, Snohomish, and Pierce County. I'm also available throughout the state of Washington to help you if you need it. My travel time is built into my fee, so I don't charge extra if I have to drive to see you, and our office prides itself on providing aggressive, zealous, effective representation to all of our clients.

Now, maybe just a little bit about me, Christopher Small, the author of this blog, and how I came to be a Seattle eminent domain lawyer. I am originally from Kansas, and I graduated from both college and law school at the University of Kansas. After law school I practiced law in Kansas for four years, doing work ranging from felony criminal defense, DUI defense, eminent domain, family law, business law, and general civil litigation. I moved out here about 6 months ago because my wife took a job at the University of Washington athletic department.

Our firm has chosen to focus as Seattle DUI lawyers, a Seattle criminal lawyers, and a Washington eminent domain lawyers for one primary reason: I like the idea of helping people come out on top when they face great odds. In both eminent domain and criminal law you are facing the power and resources of the city, county, or state government. And in both cases the government often, though unintentionally, commits errors that significantly affect the lives of those they are opposing. I should know because I worked for a Kansas governmental agency as their eminent domain lawyer and witnessed first hand the errors that were often made. I like the idea of evening the playing field between the average citizen and the government, and that is what CMS Law Firm LLC aims to do.

Back to why I created this blog. The second reason is so I can keep all of you updated on the state of Washington eminent domain news and laws. Everyday people are doing things and courts are making decisions that can help you in your Seattle eminent domain case. I want to let you know about that information.

In closing, welcome to our blog. We hope you enjoy it, and please feel free to leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment